Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sorry for the Delay!

Sorry that I haven't posted this week. Things have been pretty hectic with classes and my schedule conflicted a lot with when the server was up. I would have had everything finished and screen shoted for you yesterday, as well, but our friend who runs the server came over super late (i.e. midnight-ish) and I was so zonked I forgot to take screenies.

Hopefully, I will have at LEAST screen shots of the compound up by Monday, but no promises. I'm on Spring Break, but I don't go to a state school at the moment. Like I said, fingers crossed that everything will turn out.

Have a great rest of the weekend if I don't post again.

Oh! One more thing: Ian and I finished mapping out Buildings #2 and #3 this week for the Big Project. Even if I can't get onto the server tomorrow, I'll number crunch. It'll be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment